Sunday, February 15, 2004

sigh. taking a break from chem. sorta done with metals. tho i highly doubt my brain is actually absorbing the contents ._.

happy belated valentines day everyone :)
supposed to town with dada but suddenly when i arrived at yoshinoya tanessa nana and michelle were there as well. so after crapping for a while we wenta heeren but reeraroo called so nana being her kaypoh self, wanted to go along..went somerset to pass her her vday pres and saw her beloved! aha was like telling nana exclusive exclusive upclose !! and we thought her beloved was wearing her berms ._. laughs. anyhow. met up with tanny and dada agn then we went centrepoint for my bra :)) and somehow i cant recall what happened after. aha but dada came up with this crazy romantic idea of eating at youth park with candles but of course. it didnt work. turned out the only candle available for sale costs 10bucks so we bought our food and went paragon roof top to have our dinner..played daidee and truth or dare and dada+i left. amused at how tanessa and i keep pointing out the same stuff. and how everything on her matches! shakes head.

february is such a birthday-month ! which means im gonna end up broke again.
oh! februrary :) cosmogirl :)) should i buy cleo for that free estee lauder mascara? i dont need it cos i have maybelline..but its estee lauder! hahas.

oh yes. forgot when but went to reeraroo's house with nana junyi jiang and obv ree was there la. hilarious day. all started with the talk of warts and breasts :D

update update.
chanmalis day on fri. was alright i guess. neos sucked like hell. intend to burn them so as never to see them ever again. bowled and my skills are like near to zilch..obv so cos i only bowled like twice in my entire life. bought nana and reeraroos pres and left.
my mum came back from the parents meeting soon after. thought she was gonna reprimand me or something. in the end she just happily bitched on and on ._.

i like coldplay :)) and RHCP..and my all american rejects. hoho. and of course. theres ashton -smiles smugly.

my mother is so mean..she asked me if nana's cookies were eatable ._. its v actually yummy okayy. nana! so everythings okay now i hopeee? -crosses fingers.

i realise i seem to be infatuated with everyone. i mean. not my friends la obviously. that would be horrible. as in..i dont think i make sense. do i? but yes. i shall try and quit this bad..habit? what a word to describe.

-

everybody seems to be out to annoy me. stop it!! grrr. screams shrieks shrilly. aha alliteration.

my happy song is boys of summer. but it doesnt seem to work anymore.
Nobody on the road
Nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air
The summer's out of reach
Empty lake, empty streets
The sun goes down alone
I'm drivin' by your house
Though I know you're not at home

But I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone

I never will forget those nights
I wonder if it was a dream
Remember how you made me crazy?
Remember how I made you scream
Now I don't understand what happened to our love
But babe, I'm gonna get you back
I'm gonna show you what I'm made of

I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
I see you walkin' real slow and you're smilin' at everyone
I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone

Out on the road today, I saw a DEADHEAD sticker on a Cadillac
A little voice Inside my head said, "Don't look back. You can never look back."
I thought I knew what love was
What did I know?
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but-

I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got that top pulled down and that radio on, baby
And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone

-

am not in the mood to talk now.
please go away.











back to acids bases and salts. fucking shite. i feel like puking at the thought of the bloody salts chapter. ugh.
i need a life :(